Amidst the fight to get to the top search engine rankings, there is no time to relax as your competitors move ahead of you. Rather, you need to be hands-on, stay updated with the latest search engine algorithm changes, implement the right tools, and track your progress continuously. However, this is easy said than done. Thankfully, there are tons of Google tools for SEO that can improve your online presence, draw more audiences, and boost conversions.
Discussed here are Google’s best SEO tools.
SEO begins with a thorough understanding of:
- How your website is performing?
- Is it able to drive traffic as per your expectations?
- What is the engagement level?
- What are the top website elements that are causing visitors to interact/bounce back?
Based on your understanding, you can address the bottlenecks and optimize the high-performing areas for more conversions.
This is where you need an intuitive tool like Lighthouse. It is an automated tool that can help monitor and improve the quality of your web page. You can access this tool on your Google Chrome Dev Tools panel. Currently, it provides insights into five vital categories: SEO, Performance, Best Practices, Progressive Web App, and Accessibility. Overall, these factors help deliver an improved user experience.
However, it is one of the most useful Google tools for SEO because it reports on ten important metrics of Search Engine Optimization. Google considers these as important metrics and you should also devise your SEO strategy likewise, focusing on these important elements.
2. Google Search Console
It is a comprehensive set of tools that help monitor how your website is performing in the Google Search Index. Its primary function is to help you understand the site’s technical SEO.
Google Search Console helps you have detailed insights into some of the most useful SEO metrics that include:
- The number of pages indexed: Your website will not appear on Google SERPs unless it is indexed by the search engine.
- Crawl errors: Check if Google is having issues crawling your web pages. It also shows how many pages cannot be crawled by the search engine due to these problems.
- The number of pages crawled per day: Search Console is one of the best Google tools for SEO that enable you to track how many web pages the search engine has crawled for the last 90 days. By crawling a page, Google understands if it provides relevant information that matches the user’s search intent.
- Duplicate page titles and descriptions: Duplicate content can reap your SEO efforts. If your website has multiple pages showing similar/duplicate content, then Google will consider them as the same and index any one page. This can significantly affect your SEO search results.
There are several others metrics that you can measure in Search Console, helping improve organic SEO.
3. Google Keyword Planner
Although Google Keyword Planner is a part of Google AdWords, the tool can also be effectively used for Search Engine Optimization. It is a free keyword research tool that can help you find:
- Keyword ideas based on a product category, phrase, or niche
- Average monthly search volume for your keywords
- Search volume trends for a particular keyword or a group of keywords
It is one of the top Google tools for SEO because it provides valuable keyword-related metrics like competition, average monthly searches, search volume trends, etc. Based on these metrics, you can devise a definitive keyword strategy and optimize the pages and content with the right keywords.
4. Google Mobile-Friendly Test
Did you know that 63% of Google’s organic search traffic in the U.S. comes from mobile devices?
For a marketer, it isn’t just about targeting this colossal “mobile-smart” audience set – even Google wants websites to be mobile-friendly. It is an important search engine ranking factor today, which you should not take lightly.
To check if your website is mobile-friendly, you can use Google Mobile-Friendly Test. Within seconds, it will tell if your site is mobile-responsive or not. If it is not, you should take definitive measures to make it mobile-friendly.
In addition to the above, there are several other Google tools for SEO that you can include in your digital marketing strategy to improve your search engine rankings, drive more traffic, and generate conversions.
Need Expert Help for Your Online Business?
AryoZone is an international company specialized in offering dependable and result-oriented SEO services, Online Marketing Solutions, Ecommerce Solutions, and Social Media Marketing solutions. With our in-house experts holding Ph.D. in their concerned areas from renowned universities in the USA, we help our clients take their online business to a whole new level.
Our SEO package includes services ranging from Google Analytics, Google Map & Citation Management, On-Page, and Off-page optimization, Backlink Building, Ghostwriting, and more. Give your website a whole new identity with our custom web development solutions. Promote your business on the right platform with our Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn Marketing, along with several other social media marketing solutions. We also cover the needs of the e-commerce sector from end to end with our specialized ecommerce solutions.
Have any queries or questions related to our service? Mail them to us today at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experts will reach back to you within a minimal time. Giving your online business the boost that it always required is now one phone call away. Reach us via WhatsApp or Call Us at +15713767847. Remain posted about the latest news in the world of online marketing and never miss another update from Aryozone by connecting through our social media handles.