Let’s get it straight – SEO isn’t some manipulation of search engine algorithms. Neither it is a behind-the-scene tactic that can boost your rankings overnight. To get to the top of organic search rankings, it is imperative to have a rock-solid SEO strategy that delivers.
However, if you want your website to rank high in search engine result pages, the strategy must include three essential components – content, technical SEO, and links.
Let’s discuss these core elements in more details.
“Content” has always been an important ranking factor for search engines; though the focus has now shifted from quantity to quality.
Gone are the days when you would post content in bulk quantities and get ranked in SERPs without focusing on quality. Today, Google gives more importance to three essential components of good content – Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness.
High-quality and relevant content engages your target audience, addresses their pain points, and adds value. This influences their purchase decision while helping build long-term relationships. On the other hand, search engines consider the quality of content to rank a website. This is primarily based on the “relevance” of the content to the search query and how it adds value to the readers.
Hence, a successful SEO strategy must include content. It is one of the most important factors influencing page ranking, and also influences how your audiences engage with your website. So, how do you optimize your content for organic SEO? Here are some effective SEO content marketing ideas for you:
- Choose content topics that match your business size and authority. Take into consideration the user’s search intent when brainstorming a content idea.
- Identify relevant key phrases that potential buyers use to search products, services, or information related to your business.
- Prioritize on-page content optimization. Include high-potential keywords in meta titles and descriptions for easy indexability.
- Cover the content topic in-depth. It should offer value to the readers through the use of original data, actionable insights, graphs, etc. Make sure you address all the pain points or needs of your users.
- Manage keyword density based on the length of your content. Avoid keyword stuffing by all means.
- Regularly update your content and provide accurate information.
To build an effective SEO strategy, it is important to ensure the website can be easily crawled and indexed by search engines. This requires optimizing the technical elements to make them more SEO-friendly.
Search engines do not see a web page as we do. For them, everything is just plain text. Hence, search engines require cues to pick up from the page and index it for search rankings. That’s where you require technical setup, i.e., optimizing the key elements of a website that help improve its indexability and user experience.
Some of the most crucial factors affecting technical SEO are:
- A simple and short URL structure with the target keyword makes your page easily discoverable by search engines.
- Focus on website navigation and use internal linking to make it easier for search engines to crawl your page. But make sure you set the links and navigation as text-only because search engines cannot crawl images. If you include images or other media content in your content, make sure they come with SEO-friendly alt text.
- Faster page loading time indicates quality and an improved user experience on your website.
- Broken redirects or dead links are a complete no-no for a successful SEO strategy. It not only impacts your website’s user experience, but can also cause search engines to penalize your website.
Your website rankings depend on two factors – authority and relevance. And high-quality links to your website rightly establish your expertise and trustworthiness.
Search engines consider the quantity and quality of backlinks as an indicator of a website’s authority. This is because a high-ranking and authoritative website will only link to a site that is high quality and credible. However, the quality of links depends on several factors like topic relevance, the popularity and authority of the linking site, and the trustworthiness of the domain.
Here are some effective link building tips to boost your search rankings:
- Create high-quality, in-depth, information-rich and SEO-friendly content
- Maximize content outreach by publishing on multiple platforms
- Guest posting
- Competitive analysis
The Bottom Line
Building your SEO strategy around these three components can help boost your rankings, increase visibility, and drive quality traffic. Seek consultation from an experienced SEO company to learn how to build a killed strategy that works.
Need Expert Help for Your Online Business?
AryoZone is an international company specialized in offering dependable and result-oriented SEO services, Online Marketing Solutions, Ecommerce Solutions, and Social Media Marketing solutions. With our in-house experts holding Ph.D. in their concerned areas from renowned universities in the USA, we help our clients take their online business to a whole new level.
Our SEO package includes services ranging from Google Analytics, Google Map & Citation Management, On-Page, and Off-page optimization, Backlink Building, Ghostwriting, and more. Give your website a whole new identity with our custom web development solutions. Promote your business on the right platform with our Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn Marketing, along with several other social media marketing solutions. We also cover the needs of the e-commerce sector from end to end with our specialized Ecommerce solutions.
Have any queries or questions related to our service? Mail them to us today at email@example.com . Our experts will reach back to you within minimal time. Giving your online business the boost that it always required is now one phone call away. Reach us via WhatsApp or Call Us at +15713767847. Remain posted about the latest news in the world of online marketing and never miss another update from Aryozone by connecting through our social media handles.